Carpet cleaning London
Many home-owners London make the wrong assumption that their carpet and rug are clean just because they look clean. What they might not know is that, with the time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. All these can be the cause to a lot of maladies and thus harmful to the entire family. Regular professional carpet cleaning is recommended so that you ensure a healthy and pleasant environment at home.
Local carpet cleaners London
End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U treats with professional care even the most delicate Fabric Types, and applies a number of different cleaning techniques.
Every carpet is different in its structure and material.
Choosing the proper cleaning solution and using Specially Designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices, will ensure that your entire carpet is thoroughly clean and looking as new. Of course, none of the above would have been possible if we didn’t have our London motivated and extensively trained teams. They would initially make a brief inspection to analyze and decide which would be the fastest and most efficient way to clean your carpet to the best:
Carpet cleaning methods:
- hot water extraction (steam carpet cleaning)
- shampoo carpet cleaning
- bonnet (dry carpet cleaning)
The End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U London Steps:
- Pre-vacuuming - removes sand, hair and other loose particles
- Application of a detergent
- Pre-Spray that helps break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough carpet cleaning and a greater appearance level.3. You should know that our primary carpet cleaning agents are safe for your kids and pets to be around as they contain no toxic or caustic chemicals. Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soil
- Rinsing using a high-efficiency cleaning system
- Grooming of the Carpet Fibres to provide a uniform look
- Drying - carpets takes up to 1 to 3 hours to dry completely, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet.
After the carpet or rug has been cleaned, we strongly recommend the application of a good soil Protector, which helps the carpet /rug shed dirt and Stains and extends the time between Major Cleanings.
End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U London teams are fully licensed and insured so you won't have to worry at all.
Get the best of the best when it comes to End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U.
Don't put it off any longer, please get in touch with one of our local carpet cleaning experts on 0800 1123430 24/7 and get the best of the best when it comes to carpet cleaning services London.
We have used your service for couple of years now and you have never let us down. Thank you.
Thank you. I would definitely recommend you to my friends.
More testimonials - carpet cleaning - steam and shampoo/bonnet methods London>>
A List of all the services we provide in London:
- Home cleaners - weekly, monthly or quarterly visits London
- Office cleaning London
- Carpet cleaning London
- Rug cleaning London
- Carpet and fabric protection treatment - Scotchgard London
- Upholstery cleaning London
- Curtain cleaning London
- Mattress cleaning London
- Leather cleaning London
- Stains, spots and odour removal tackle stains and odours London
- Oven cleaners London
- One-off Spring cleaning London
- End of tenancy cleaning London
- After builders cleaning London
- Tile floor cleaning, sealing, polishing, sanding and restoration London
- Marble and Natural stone restoration, marble cleaning, polishing, seal and maintenance London
- Wooden floor cleaning London