Many home-owners make the wrong assumption that their carpet and rug are clean just because they look clean. What they might not know is that, with the time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. All these can be the cause to a lot of maladies and thus harmful to the entire family. Regular professional carpet cleaning is recommended so that you ensure a healthy and pleasant environment at home.
Local carpet cleaners
End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U treats with professional care even the most delicate Fabric Types, and applies a number of different cleaning techniques.
Every carpet is different in its structure and material.
Choosing the proper cleaning solution and using Specially Designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices, will ensure that your entire carpet is thoroughly clean and looking as new. Of course, none of the above would have been possible if we didn’t have our motivated and extensively trained teams. They would initially make a brief inspection to analyze and decide which would be the fastest and most efficient way to clean your carpet to the best:
Carpet cleaning methods:
- hot water extraction (steam carpet cleaning)
- shampoo carpet cleaning
- bonnet (dry carpet cleaning)
The End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U Steps:
- Pre-vacuuming - removes sand, hair and other loose particles
- Application of a detergent
- Pre-Spray that helps break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough carpet cleaning and a greater appearance level.3. You should know that our primary carpet cleaning agents are safe for your kids and pets to be around as they contain no toxic or caustic chemicals. Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soil
- Rinsing using a high-efficiency cleaning system
- Grooming of the Carpet Fibres to provide a uniform look
- Drying - carpets takes up to 1 to 3 hours to dry completely, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet.
After the carpet or rug has been cleaned, we strongly recommend the application of a good soil Protector, which helps the carpet /rug shed dirt and Stains and extends the time between Major Cleanings.
End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U teams are fully licensed and insured so you won't have to worry at all.
Get the best of the best when it comes to End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U.
Don't put it off any longer, please get in touch with one of our local carpet cleaning experts on 0800 1123430 24/7 and get the best of the best when it comes to carpet cleaning services .
Thank you for the job well done.
Very professional. Excellent time management.
More testimonials - carpet cleaning - steam and shampoo/bonnet methods >>