Carpet and fabric protection treatment - Scotchgard
To keep your carpets and upholstery, whether newly purchased or old, clean over longer time and to protect them from damage, we recommend that you call our teams to treat them with our professional protector solutions. Regular foot traffic and vacuuming will contribute to the wear of any factory protection your carpets and upholstery may have. One spill can permanently damage your carpets, curtains or furnishings if those are not protection treated timely.
Apply protection treatment - Scotchgard of:
- fabric furniture
Protect the carpet and fabric as:
- apply anti-static treatment
- apply anti-stain treatment
- apply anti-moth protection
- apply oil and water based stains treatment
You are not alone in this situation.
We can help you with anti moth, anti-static, anti stain or rug protection treatments so that all your interior fabrics remain clean quite longer.
Applying the Protector (Scotchgard) can:
- help by keeping dirt closer to the surface of the fibres and avoid the abrasive action of dust and grit that causes premature wear
- having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner
- help protect against both oil and water based stains
- protect your carpets, upholstery and furnishings against moth damage
- protect carpets & upholstery from static electricity, caused by the electrical charges build up inside in any furnishings and carpets
- asthma and allergy protection treatment
The Protector (Scotchgard) delays the time in which a damaging stain can form, because it creates a coat on the carpet and upholstery fibers repelling water, oil and soil. In addition, all further cleaning works will be much easier and efficient should protective treatment be applied at a given moment in the past.
Carpet protectors are basically of Two Types:
- soil retardants: which prevent soil from building up in the piles
- stain repellents: which provide protection from liquid spills
Some products available in this category provide both the services together.
End of Tenancy Cleaning 4U is fully licensed and insured so you won't have to worry at all.
Don't put it off any longer, please get in touch with one of our local Carpet and Fabric Protection Treatment (Scotchgard) Experts on 0800 1123430 or via our booking form 24/7 and get the best of the best when it comes to Protection Treatment (Scotchgard) .
Very friendly staff. They did an excellent job.
The cleaners did a very good job yesterday. I look forward to see them again next month.
More testimonials - carpet and fabric protection treatment - Scotchgard ? Sure, click here>>